Businesspeople commonly book escort girls for dinners, meeting, catering, parties and important events because they want to have a beautiful and sophisticated lady by their side. Here is a short list of main “components” of a high class travel model:
1. Attractive appearance. Well-groomed hair, smooth silk velvet skin, perfectly manicured hands, immaculate make-up, well-shaped body are the main conditions to be called a beautiful girl. Skin and hair colors may vary as well as height and weight and type of figure (hourglass, pear and so on), but the criteria given above are primary.
2. A good taste. It reflects in the manner of clothing including lingerie, accessories, and jewelry. Of course, a client can express his demands and choose the clothes according to the event.
3. Amiability and skill in talk. A good model is always in a good mood. She smiles and sustains a conversation. At the same time, she doesn’t interfere in the talk of business partners and friends when her opinion doesn’t matter. She feels and knows when her word is needed. When travel companies provide for exclusive model introduction, they commonly make the accent on the fact that their girls are easy-going, optimistic and good interlocutors.
4. Intelligence. This feature reflects not only on the manner of speaking but also in her behavior – she is intelligent enough not to offend her interlocutor if he doesn’t know something. She uses her erudition only if it is required.
5. Good manners. This includes behavior in general and the niceties of table manners. She has a thorough knowledge of the food etiquette so that she can accompany clients to the most luxury restaurants.
Some people think that women from dating sites are a good alternative to models for hire. No way. If you look for girls at dating sites, no one can guarantee that photos are relevant and real. In the case of escort agencies, each potential client can come and see the girls with his own eyes, make sure they are as beautiful as on the pictures and make his choice.